Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Connecting with Elementals

Dragons were always prominent throughout my life.  I was born during the year of the Dragon.  In high school, they were our mascots and we proudly considered ourselves "The Dragons".  

When I really look, I see dragons everywhere -- carved or painted on furniture, embroidered on materials, tattooed on people's skin -- representing great strength, wisdom, courage, bravery, and fierceness.  However, that's all it seemed to be - a representation.  

I didn't put much thought into its origin, accepting them as mythical creatures that were revered and woven into stories around the world through the ages.  Fast forward to when I joined the Modern Mystery School and learned of the classes offered.  The courses seemed so out of my realm of comfort and understanding, yet I still signed up because I was curious.  I realized later that something within resonated strongly.

Elemental classes are a rare offering because there are only a handful of instructors that teach them.  Dragon and Unicorn Magick were the first classes to reach the San Francisco Bay Area.  A few years later, Elvin and Faerie Magick came to town.  Last year, Mer Magick made its debut here.

Some tools used to connect
On the way to attend each course, I felt a sense of hesitation and questioned why I was even taking it.  However, in class, in the moment, I sensed an awakening of some sort.  These beings are real.  They exist and hold such light.  The wisdom they impart is phenomenal.  It's an honor and joy to be able to connect with them on such a pure level.  The elemental classes themselves are rich with history, energy, and understanding.  Towards the end of class, rituals are then handed down to apply, as you wish, into your daily life to help connect with the different beings.


At first, I did the rituals in the comfort of my room.  However, after taking Mer Magick, a group of us decided to do rituals together at the beach.  We realized that being out in nature helped us feel more in tune, so much that now a group of us make it a point to meet weekly to do rituals together in various nature spots in the Bay Area.

It's been nearly a year of meeting weekly and the experience has only gotten better.  Communication is clearer with the elementals and our group has become closer.  Getting to know the different tribes, beings, and their culture has expanded our hearts.  Most of all, it's humbling to be aware of their presence and learn to exist in harmony.



----------------------------------------------
Written by:
Rose Morales

1 comment:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.buy mms

    ReplyDelete